Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Today I realised

Today I realised many things on the very short walk home - in my head I like to muse things over, repeat things but change small details here and there just to make them perfect - although this doesn't change the way they happened it makes me feel better about the situation.
Today as I walked home, on my own - I thought about a few things - after having  an after school lesson cooped in a overly warm classroom doing boring work I enjoyed the gentle breeze. I was thinking of one particular person whom has taught me more in a year than anyone else has in the 16 years I have walked the earth.
And I think the most important thing this person has shown me is that even though at the time it may seem bad it will get better and it will feel better soon and that smiling is good for you - very good for you - just the smallest of smiles can make you feel better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment