Monday, 20 June 2011

Life

Life has no guide book, no rule to live by, no advice column to follow. You just have to live by what you feel is right. Today I done something in which I felt extremely nervous about, I didn't know whether it was the right thing to do or not but after strong reassurance from a close friends I decided to go along with it. In the end, it was the right decision to make, it was what I needed to do in order to protect someone close to me.

Although, in life there are things which worry you, get you down and make you sad you should always come out the other side smiling knowing that its all going to be okay.

I really am running out of inspiration for writing this blog, day by day I search for things that happen to write about. I find it easier to write about the bad and sad things in which occur however sometimes I feel they are personal, inappropriate to post on here. So instead I try to reflect on the much brighter happier things in Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment