Saturday, 18 June 2011

One Saturday Evening...

There was a small group of friends, casually slumped across one of the groups house. Having a ball, laughing, joking and putting the world to rights. This is the image engraved in my mind and my heart. This was one of the many amazing evenings I have had with my bestest friends.
It is time like these in which I realise I am truly blessed with all my lovely friends and family. Today I sat and thought about a lot whilst the others were giggling away all drinking lemonade out of different coloured cups and stuffing our faces with chicken dippers, chips, crisps and roundtree randoms - yes, some of them did eat the chicken dippers and roundtree randoms together! Watching Juno - I felt like a child again. I think it was the chicken dippers that started the hole process and perhaps the hide and seek which finished it - but all I know was that it was just the perfect night.

This summer, is going to be amazing. There are so many different parties and what not it is just going to be such a good beginning to the new start we are all about to face. New beginnings for me hold much apprehensions as well as excitement. Im not sure why there is this certain amount of nervousness, I guess its because at this moment I have a lot of uncertainness about what the future holds, what the next too years are going to be like and even am I capable...

And as Im sat here listening to music, the future once again dances across my mind in the flickering way which often reminds me of the flame of a candle or of my little outside chimney which we burn logs in. An element of understanding, want and need yet still unfamiliar grounds which are yet to be crossed, walked or passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment