Sunday, 26 June 2011

My Lol

My Lovely Lol, 
To be honest - I feel really stupid when I write these things. People think I love writing them - I don't really they are all very soppy and sickly and tbh thats just not me.
 I love you to absolute bits and pieces - and I never ever want to loose you. I love your family and treat them like my own too! I love the way we both make ourselves at home and we know each others passwords and just sit and chill and eat at each others house.
I have never had a friend quite like you. 
No matter what my mood you always manage to cheer me up and make it all better. No matter how big the problem is you promise me you will sort it. No matter what it is you sew it back together and fix it again.
I have so many precious memories with you, most of them are the times you have dragged me kicking and screaming back to safety - if you get my gist.
When I am sat in my room - crying my eyes out, hugging myself, and drowning myself in tissues - you are the one I want and crave to come and cuddle me. You are the first person I run to when I am crying - Your shoulder is by far the best to cry on.
Without you Lauren, we both know where I would be, and that is quite a scary thought - you are the sole and life of my party - you make me smile so much even when you are throwing insults at me.

And I know sometimes - I laugh at you and make fun of you - but you know I am only joking. I love it when we have our pretend fights and just throw insults at each other constantly - I dont think any other friendship could withstand that ;)
Today was the first time we had had a proper catch up , a decent chance to talk - face to face- heart to heart. Today I remembered how much I did love you , and why we were friends - We just laugh at everything and anything. The smallest of things just make us crack up into fits.
Today was the nicest day ever - a 5 mile walk and then back to my house for a glass of peach snapps and then a walk to yours for about what seemed like a life time in the hot tub and then sat in the dark eating and watching the sun going down over the houses - it was beautiful just like you.
I have never taken the time to Thank-you properly - for everything you have done. You put up with so much crap with me, you took on all my baggage, all my shit and you bought me out the other side smiling. Supported me whole heartedly, throughout it all - for that I am eternally grateful! And I hope you know that I will always be there for you, no matter how big the problem is - we will always find the solution. Its me, your Soph, remember the saying Never fear for Sophie is here :) 
I have so much to say but I am tired and need to be up in like 8 hours to meet you -
I love you Never ever forget how much I do 
We always come out the other side smiling 
We laugh, we cry, we make times fly
Best friends are we my sister and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment