I don't know if you like being called Jen but I like the name Jen and in fact one day my childs middle name will be Jen, I have it all planned out.
I could never ever write down, or show all my feelings for you because they are just to big, amazing I don't quite know how you explain them but I'm sure you will understand what I mean.
I love you and everything about you- I love how you are unique, and beautiful, no-one gets you down and if they do we get you back up in just a second - I love how you care (far too much). The list goes on and on and on. One day we will walk separate ways to different universities or what ever we both choose to do but if there is one thing I can guarantee it will be - we will still talk and still see each other because I refuse to let a friend like you go.
We are like our mothers used to be - good friends - and one day I hope our children can be the same - because honestly how cute would that be?
And as I am sat here writing this, looking at the gorgeous blue sky - a smile dances across my face - reaching my eyes - a proper smile. And I'm sat here - looking out my window listening to my dog barking as she chases her ball across our garden I can truly say I am happy and without you this would be unachievable. Thank you Jen - I love you lots and lots and lots. Whenever you are I will be also following you in spirit if not in person <3
No comments:
Post a Comment