I don't like difficult situations, especially awkward ones. Day to day life is full decisions, simple ones like what clothes to wear, what colour eye shadow to put on, which way should I walk to school simple things. But sometimes there are difficult decisions in which we must face to over come the problem.
Today I done something in which I felt was the right thing to do, yet I have a feeling other people are not going to feel as great about it as I do. I hope it will not affect the friendships I have built up this past year.
Loneliness is not a great feeling, and one I hope that I never have to feel again. At the beginning of the year I was surrounded by friends and family yet I felt so incredibly lonely. The thought of someone else feeling lonely, is not a particularly nice feeling either - I mean for me it is not, I cannot speak for others. Today I decided to take the first step into fixing something in which was broken. I apologised - even though I felt like it shouldn't be me apologising. I just want it to be better, and it all to be like it were before.
Friendship is important to me, and to everyone I guess. Losing friends is a heart breaking experience, arguing with the best of friends is worse. Therefore I am willing to do anything to fix it when its not right, mend it when its slightly out of place and right it when it is wrong.
Please remember this, once you have read it and think about it a little <3
No comments:
Post a Comment