Surely everyone has a dream a wish in which they want to follow, achieve and become. I know I certainly do - and have done all my life - even though through out the years it has changed many a time I have always had an aspiration.
At the age of three - all I wanted to do was to be a Spice Girl, not sporty spice or ginger spice or even baby spice - I was adamant to be the new Spice Girl. No matter what anyone said this was my dream and until they split up nobody was going to stop me.
Through out the years, I have had many wants - designer, architect, singer, dancer, painter you name it. Its now time to decide for real what it is that I want to do - no going back.
So after long thought, consideration, decisions, discussions and research I set my heart on one thing.
And if it kills me im going to get there and do that because thats what I, Myself, Wants to do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment