"And I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind"
Are the lyrics in which are echoing around my very empty - yet numb brain. They are also the lyrics that, when I am feeling spontaneous and loving I send to one of my besties - because she introduced me to this song. And since the introduction - I have fallen in love and listened to it over 200 times.
The song is not an overall happy one when you listen to the lyrics - but the tune is so sweet and its one of those songs that just warms your heart.
Today I had my last exam, I feel grown up and for a second - only a second, I felt like I was in the big wide world nothing then I remembered that I am sixteen and can run free but only for a while - my parents still had restrictions to some degree - but in a way this does not bother me. It gives me something to desperately cling on to - the little last bit of being a child.
No comments:
Post a Comment