Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Dear.....

Completely stolen from my dearest friend - all in all I give her the credit for this because she gave me the idea posted it straight to my brain.
Dear.....
I think about you a lot, I don't think you realise how much I adore you.
I cant stand it when you look in my eyes and make me promise - because truth is I lied, lied, lied:/
I never get to say what I really want to because I'm too afraid
I get annoyed at myself when I tell you that I'm not okay, and cry in front of you
I sometimes wish I could telepathically tell you about this so you could  read this
I wish you knew how I really felt that day
Deep down inside I know you know more than you actually let on
I wish I had told you the truth a hole lot sooner
I wish I could trust you more than I tell everyone - (I don't want them to know)
I hope one day - I can just tell you everything
I reflect on everything I have ever said to you and regret it.
I only hope you can still look at me the same way.
All, my love...
Your Soph :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment