Tuesday, 21 June 2011

My Lauren

My Lauren,
Just a second a go as I was reading through peoples blogs I realised that I had not blogged about you. You received my letter - you know how much I love you.
Today I think we both learnt a lot about each other - we were close before but in some aspects I believe that today bought us together- we spent a lot of time together, just the two of us. It gave us valuable bonding time, and im not going to lie - it was just so lovely and special.
I think we both learnt things about each other today, some shocking things maybe - somethings that maybe warmed our hearts a little bit more, but I feel today was important.
I keep making references to today. However there have been a hole host of days in which complete our story. You are my baby girl, my kisser on the cheeker, the girl I run to when I need it - although I have many of girlies like that - but most importantly my dance partner. When a jolly good song comes on its always me and you on that floor dancing our little legs off.
Ill never forget at harrys when we were competing against the guys doing the macarena - this is why I love you so much, you just complete the missing part of me.
Im so glad that I just decided randomly to start talking to you at the river boat cruise - and become friendly with you because seriously looking back at the past year - it has been an absolute blast, and even though there has been a lot of shit stuff happen - I would of course go back and relive it once over, just to have the amazing times I did with you and the others.
What you heard today - if you did hear it, I would like you to give me the chance to explain it and so you can understand properly - please dont judge me, I know you wont you are just to perfect for that.
You are an amazing friend never ever doubt that, and your smile makes me smile and warms me up and makes me all gooey.
I hope and know that we will remain friends for a long long time - you can help me name my sixteen children .
I love you Laurie
My baby baby Lauren - never grow up, and never leave me. Because without a Lauren to run to when my world is all topsy turvey I simply would not know what to do.
Thank you for being there when I needed it most - and continuing to be there even when things got easier. Thank you for listening and caring - when the rest of the world was more interested by something else. Thank you for sticking by me - even though the other side where stronger. Thank you for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment