Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Jennifer

One of my oldest, bestest friends - as I sit here writing this blog/posty thing im sat talking to you. Yep, I am crying because I love you that much. 
Now you have joined the craze of writing a blog I felt that I should truly celebrate this moment by sharing with everyone about how much I love you and "our story" 
Today was your last day of school, which makes me sad because it means that I don't get to see you every day but trust me I will be thinking of you every second. 
People don't know how special you, Jennifer are. You are quite possible the most significant factor this year if not my teenage years. A problem was solved by your courage, kindness, care and you damn sheer love. I have never in my whole life met anyone like you. You are truly an individual whom I learnt to love - again. 
I remember when we were small together and playing together - we were small, tiny little things and I remember something about a Halloween party and the only person I really knew was you
I love how you are always there: day, night and early early morning - whenever I need you and I hope you know that I will always always be there for you too! I hope you know that - you should, I have drummed it into you enough! 
So back to the point. Jen, you deserve a price for the best friend and most loving person in the world because seriously - I couldn't have done it without you. 
You are an angel sent down to look after me, when no one else could because they didnt understand, or simply because they didnt know.
I have the most amazing friends ever and am truly blessed with their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment