Tomorrow is my very last day of secondary school, I have of course an exam on Monday - but I will not be in school for another lesson after tomorrow. This theory is actually a rather scary one. So here is an ode to the amazing teachers who will never read this but as they say its the though that counts.
In the five years I have been at that school, I have been taught by the good, inspired by the better and learnt from the best.
Not only have they taught me the specification, they have taught me valuable life lessons, in which I put into practise each day. There are so many examples of these I could not possible begin to mention them all.
One not only taught me good French, good German she also took the time to persevere in making sure that my English was grammatically correct. Most teachers just ignored this fact that everyday I was speaking absolute nonsense but not this teachers :) And over the many years she took the time to teach me, our class learnt that she was a right laugh and enjoyed a jolly good joke. There have been many a time, on our last lesson, period 5 on a Friday we would find ourselves have a jolly good chat about all the funny things each and everyone got up to - it also helped that our class was a small one, only a class of nine.
Teachers are such wonderful people in that they really do put the effort into making lessons interesting and taking an interest into what you do, how you feel and what interests you as a person.
Another teacher, walked into a situation new to the school, didn't really know me as a person. However, she was made aware of something, she didnt ignore it of course she didnt its her job to make sure everyone is okay - but she went out of the way to change it, make it better and fix it.
I could write so much about each and every single teacher that has ever taught me, yet I do not have enough space on here, and im sure people would think it a little strange, freaky and peculiar - but those whom read my blog should know by now - That's just me
No comments:
Post a Comment