In life people have different understandings, feelings and reactions to different situations. I think this quote is such a lovely and important one to remember when you are having a bad day. The chances are you are not the only one and someone is having a far worse time than you are.
"Life has no smooth road for any of us"
I think here the "any of us" is the most important part. Sometimes it is easy to think that you are the only person in the world, the only one who matters and for a second you can believe it. I like to think that I am in fact a pretty lucky girl. I live in a house - with heating. I am fed - three times a day. At the turn of a tap - I have water. These are just some of the most basic things for me - yet for some people in this complicated world they dream, wish and hope for things like this to happen.
In todays' world people work towards making a change for the better. Consider it for a second, is there something you could do... I know theres something I could do!
No comments:
Post a Comment