Sometimes I find my self blubbering on about a load of non-sense. How embarrassing it must be for those reading this. I like to talk - I talk a lot - as I'm sure those closest to me will be aware. Sometimes I talk about nonsense other times there is an actual meaning to what I right.
Every post has a basis and meaning - some people may understand more than others. Some may read between the lines and realise the actually meaning of the posts.
Some include hidden meanings, others are meant for people whom will never read them. Little words, so much meaning - like I said in my very first post on here - words can mean so much to people. They can make or break somewhere, make things better or quickly make them worse. They are just words though right - people always say how "actions speak louder than words" I think that's right, I mean someone saying I love you what does it mean - do they really love you or are they just saying it. Yet someone giving you a hug - speaks 1000 words - wouldnt you agree.
Think about it - if you were to give someone a hug tomorrow, would it make them feel better??
Consider it for a second!
No comments:
Post a Comment