Friday, 10 June 2011

"How to do the perfect wee"

And that is why I love my friends. With just the simpliest of things they can birghten my day and make me all smiley again. Not that I wasnt smiley in the first place. I have noticed that recently it doesn't take much to make me smiley and happy.
Right now I am sat in my french classroom all alone as everyone else has gone home and I have to stay or reasons which I cant even begin to explain its all so complicated. But back to the point, I am sat here in my french classroom watching the diggers and builders continue to construct this marvellous building which also stands infront of me just outside the window with the prettiest windows and it fills me with excitement about what the future holds. This is infact our newly build sixth form which opens officially in July at our induction day. I can quite positively say that I have never felt this feeling before - maybe a little apprehensive but deffinately excited. The end of this school year calls for lots of change for me and my friends.
Its when we decide what we will spend the rest of our futures doing and things in which we have yet to see. The world is our oyster and from here I know many people will continue on and become very highly successful people, most of them being my friends - people whom I have grown with, learnt to love and adore and now cant spend a second without worrying, and loving them. Each of them making decisions in which affect their lives and there future. It is a very exciting time yet there is still an element of nervousness hanging in the air.
My hands are freezing as I write this, the rest of my body is nice and toasty but not my fingers - they are infact frozen. If there is one thing in which I cannot stand in the evening whilst casually sat watching television it would be having cold feet - not hands - but feet. I hate my feet being cold - I dont think there is a worse feeling than having cold feet.
It always amuses me on how the topic of a blogpost changes - I mean this blog starting with me expressing me sheer undying love for my friendlings and then through a series of changes links and other things has become me moaning about my cold hands and dislike for cold feet. In a conversation with anyone I often sit there and think - how did we get to the topic, how did the conversation reach this depth. Depth in conversation is good - I like talking especially to those who do not know things and people who I do not know that much about- it is interesting to hear about their lives, achievements and day to day activites - there is nothing more awkward than being sat in a room with just you and another person sat there awkward not knowing what to say or what to do...
I tend to just casually spark up a conversation about anything and everything - hense the reason most of my friends think I'm absolutely bonkers.
Some people may have noticed that my entire post is written in italics - well thats because I fancied being different for a change :-)
Im going to miss those that are going elsewhere for sixth form and college but I will never fear losing them for I know that they will always be there when times are tough and I just need to chat or they need to offload - I wil just ring them for a chat - like you do. But I am also looking forward to making new friends and meeting new people - it is an experience that has only ever really happened twice in my life - firstly at primary school and of course I do not remember much about this and secondly here, at my secondary school. I remember it well and it was not a pleasant experience - however I have matured and so have others and I think the maturity will help.
Heres to the future, and whatever it may hold for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment