Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Maybe one day you will read this.

Im still thinking of You as I write this, trying to be careful what I write as not to give it all away - knowing you will never read it but just a glimpse of hope - a girl can dream cant she? Like my earlier blog about dreams - they are good, all kinds of dreams, realistic and unrealistic what ever floats your boat I guess.

"Smile, though your heart is breaking" Just to get through the day - just smile, keep your tears for yourself- and remember sleep is for wimps. These are what I have been told, and these are what I am trying to live by - is it working - Not really because people keep asking if Im okay - and  I am okay sometimes but other times I'm not - such a confusing web we weave

No comments:

Post a Comment