Wednesday, 22 June 2011

I'll keep these secrets to myself

Have I lost you or are you just drifting...
Because right now to me it feels like you have gone from my life - I dont have the confidence to talk to you because everything I say is the wrong thing and no matter what I say you always argue the point back. I just wanted someone to talk to - now I dont have anyone to talk to at some ridiculous time in the morning.
 Its okay, I'll keep these secrets to myself maybe thats the best way any way - no one to tell just a diary which pages are ripped and crumpled at the edges - bending under the pressure.

I always preferred keeping my own secrets, yet you always knew when something was wrong - things change, time changes, and people change over time. I hope this isn't going to tear us apart, a silly little thing.

I hope in a way that you dont read this, but I know you will because its routine for you to always check, and in another kinda way I hope you read it and question whether or not its about you. I refuse to give any clues about who it is about - but there are people who will read it and know that it is not them. Once you have read it, I hope you think about the other night and put my boots on for just a second - and then maybe you will understand why I took such offence.

And maybe one day, we will sort it out and I hope we do - you are a good friend. And maybe one day I will tell you everything and you will know everything - or maybe I wont, I dont know what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment