Friday, 8 July 2011

"When life throws you lemons - Make lemonade"

Make good of every bad situation. Right now all I want to do is run into someone's arms and stay there for a while. Someone to stitch and sew me back together. Make it all okay.
It has been the busiest week ever - and now I am severely paying for it. Tomorrow its a half six start for me - work of course. I dislike it intensely however it is money and being a shop-a-holic, I like money, clothes, shoes, make-up and the other luxuries that come with working.
"Grit your teeth and bare it" 
Sometimes, you just have to accept how things are! My mum just recently moved works and I found this thing in which I had hand written for her:

"Everything happens for a reason
People change so that we can learn to let go
Things go wrong so we can appreciate them when they are right
You believe lies so you eventually learn that you cant trust anyone but yourself
And sometimes good things can fall apart so better things can fall together" 


Everything happens for a reason- oh that is so true, sometimes, probably more times than not the reason is unknown - but whatever the situation is - there is always, always a reason
Things go wrong, so we can appreciate them when they are right - I don't follow this - I take day to day life for granted and when one tiny thing falls out of place then its all tears, moaning and worry. I wish there is a part of me that could learn to follow this - and maybe one day I just will, maybe its something that comes with age, intelligence - or just time.
You believe lies so you eventually learn that you cant trust anyone but yourself - Trust, is such a complicated thing. So confusing in its own special ways - is there someone I trust with everything? - No, never, people know snippets, little bits and pieces - but never the whole story, there is always something missing - the smallest bit, or the most important bit.

Time, Time is a funny thing, over time you can learn to do so much, so many different things, with such extent it bewilders me. Time heals all, nearly, as my mumma says. The concept that Time is never ending confuses the heck out of me.




No comments:

Post a Comment