You are my angel, you walked in when it felt like the rest of the world was walking out - you have been such a fantastic friend and it is your birthday today - and you said you did not want a present so instead you have this email - I hope you print it off and save it for bad times when all you need to do is smile. Happy birthday my darling, 16 at long last, you can buy a lottery ticket - woop tee doo!
Its not been an easy year, for any one but especially you. Your courage has carried you through, I know it hasnt been easy - and I hope that I was the best friend I could have been, when times were tough - I hope you realised that I was always going to be there, even if no one else was. And I hope to this day - that you know that! I also hope you know how special you are to me, and how much I adore you.
This is so hard to write because you are not the soppy sickly kind of person - and I can just imagine you sat there reading this chuckling away at my soppiness - but I am your very soppy Soph!
This is so hard to write because you are not the soppy sickly kind of person - and I can just imagine you sat there reading this chuckling away at my soppiness - but I am your very soppy Soph!
You have been such a kind person to me, you know me and pretty much everything that goes with me, and with everything all the baggage and shit that comes with me you still accepted me as a friend! You are there for me when I need it - and I hope you know that im there too! You make me smile, when all I want to do is cry. You give me the best hugs and the most apt advice. Usually it sounds a bit like "pull yourself together girl" but that means more than anything. Actions speak louder than words, and its the little things you do that make me smile the most. Your hugs are worth a thousand words, but your smile, your smile is worth so much more. Seeing you smiling makes me so happy!
So Charlotte, now you are 16 go crazy, celebrate and a little birdy told me you were getting your ear pierced - one day I will present you with the perfect gift for your 16th it may be late, and right now I have no idea what it will be, but when I see it - I will know and it will be perfect.
I hope this little message, makes you happy on your birthday and reminds you how much you are loved - if only by me ;)
Keep smiling beautiful -
Im always two steps behind - never forget that
I love you soo much
A massive birthday squeeze
All my love,
Forever and always
Your Soph
No comments:
Post a Comment