This past week - I have been so busy that I have not had time to think let alone blog. But now on this cosy Saturday afternoon - it appears I now have enough motive and time to post something.
Prom
So it was prom on Thursday evening. Although a fantastic evening it was very emotional. The beginning consisted of many photographs. I felt like everywhere I turned there was another camera pointing towards me. Through the night, I chatted, photographed, sung and danced with many people. It was such a special night - one in which will be treasured with me for ever.
It was such a special evening - yet there was a significant part of the evening which mattered the most to me, and this was the end. Not the very end - but nearing the end. As the music was drawing to a close the majority of people stood inside dancing, singing - yet three people remained outside sat on a bench just "chatting". Myself, Adam and my very first form tutor. We spent ages and ages talking about the old times, good times and funny times. This made me smile so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment