Thursday, 21 July 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow: Everyone else seems hugely excited - but to me it just feels normal, at three o'clock tomorrow morning I am sure it will kick in and I will implode with excitement. But right now - its just a normal Thursday night, sat here being told to tidy my room, watching EastEnders with the sister and waiting for my dad to come home with dinner.

Today: Well today was just a taster of what the future holds, it was so exciting, such an amazing day and I cannot wait to begin at sixth form in September. With a small taster of all my AS levels, I decided immediately that Economics was not for me, and after a nervous and tearful conversation - which now seems ridiculous but at the time in such a tizz.

Yesterday: Yesterday was interesting, like the Apprentice we were split into 5 groups, which were next year form groups - we had to create, design, produce and finance the making of a new console for a town of population of 100, 000. It was a good experience and I learnt many valuable skills from it.

The Future: A very scary thing, not knowing what will happen. Every day the inevitable comes closer, yet you do not know what this may be. I know what I want, and in a way I know what I have to do to be able to achieve this - yet today hit home about how difficult it was going to be. By lunch I was already stressing out, panicking about how I was going to fit everything, how I was going to manage all the work. 4 hours study for every hour of a lesson. Lots and lots of work, the stress I faced this year will be nothing compared to the stress in which I will face in the next to years. The pressure will be huge, unlike anything I have ever experienced. And I think in the end, the two years will be the best, the most memorable, the friends I make these two years, will be the ones I keep for a long time and the memories will be ones that stay with me forever. And the pictures I will take will be the ones that are stuck on the walls at my 50th birthday party. It is an exciting prospect yet one I fear a huge amount. To the new friends I have made, welcome and to the old ones well you know how much I love you guys.

There is so so so much I want to say and I just don't know which order or how to put it all into words. There are so many exciting things happening this summer, bbqs, parties, celebrations, results... the list goes on and on. It is a summer I have been looking forward to since I realised that my GCSEs were over and done that this summer was going to be one long hot one full of fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment