I know you occasionally read this - by your subtle hints about the appalling poetry. I have done one for Dan, and I thought that I should do one for my Luke.
I have known for what seems like forever - and you are one of the greatest friends I have. I am proud to call you a friend. You are so intelligent and intellectual. I love our late night conversations and the fact that usually you are the only person that bothers talking to me and carry on talking. I love how we never run out of things to say. And I love how you always know the answer. But the things I love the most are your acceptance of me as I am, the way you just know what to do, and your opinions.
Its only short, and I know its not much. But really you mean the world to me. Thank you Lukey Boy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment