Im sorry for the tears
Im sorry for the talks
Im sorry for the lies
Im sorry for the hurt
Im sorry for the pain
Im sorry for the screams
Im sorry for the shouts
Im sorry for the mess
Im sorry for not telling you
Im sorry for hiding away
Im sorry for secrets
Im sorry that im your friend
Im sorry I ruined everything for you
Im sorry I made a mess
Im sorry I said the wrong thing
Im sorry I threw it all back
Im sorry for the late nights
Im sorry for the worry
Im sorry for asking if youre okay
Im sorry for caring too much
Im sorry for worrying about you
Im sorry for trying to be a good person
Im sorry okay just Sorry
Im sorry for what I have done
and Im sorry for what Im about to do
No comments:
Post a Comment