Thursday, 7 July 2011

"Dont get so close to change my mind"

The first thing on my mind is that I wish I could write titles in italics. 
The second is my love for music.
And the third, the third are just empty thoughts, meaningless to anyone but myself.

In life there are many things in which I just simply adore - one of these being imagination. A good imagination will get you far. Being able to create the most wonderful, thought out situations in the space of seconds, minutes, or even hours is a truly amazing. I am absolutely sure that everyone does it - how ever I have never really had the guts to ask any one - I don't want my friends to think im eccentric, or laugh at me.  Call me self concious - tell me they are my friends, tell me they wont laugh. Maybe, but that is my biggest fear. 


Everyone has fears, worry, the majority of the time they are secret, hidden from the rest of the world. Personal to each individual, different across the board, and changing all the time. As situations occur, peoples fears change, worries get worse or sometimes get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment