You know who you are, or should do once I send you this link - :)
I love you.
Completely.
Im so glad I have you to text when the world is falling down. I am so glad that we became friends, even though its only been just recently, I wish it had been a long time ago. Because I could have really done with an amazing friend like you just a year ago. When the world was going crap, someone like you to talk to would have been so much fun.
And I know that this last year, has been a bitch for you too, a complete bitch, bitchier than mine - but the fact of the matter is we have come out the other side smiling. And I wish, 100% that I had been there to help you through when times were tough.
I cant even describe the love and admiration I have for you, I think you are an amazing person with amazing qualities, and I know I'm not the only one. You are an amazing actor and your acting in grease made me so proud to be able to call you a friend. My parents have met you like once and love you to pieces.
You are stunning and wonderful, and sometimes I wonder how you smile each and every day - but you do and its amazing, truly fantastic.
I love our bitching sessions, we need them more often, because we quite clearly hold the same opinions about the same people - which is just fantastic because for once, I know someone feels the same way.
Last week in Oxford was our breaking point, im not going to lie, I was very very nervous, because wed never been out just the two of us and i was so worried that I would say something wrong and you would hate me forever - which now seems silly but I get very worked up about small things like that.
I look forward to not only the coming weeks, but the coming years, because you are one of the few people who I want to keep not in my past, but in my future. I want you to be at my wedding - in which I think with enough sociology lessons will be planned by the time we leave sixth form ;)
I love how you laugh at everything with in reason, not like peoples misfortune but just the funny things.
I love your smile, When I see you smile it makes me smile - knowing that you are happy just makes my day.
I love that I text you or "whatsapp" you when things are going crappy and you know the answer, I love the fact that i know I can trust you more than i could trust any one else. And I do look forward to our coffee - it will be a truly significant point - I love how you trust me, a little. And although I dont always know the answer - I will always try my best to be the bestest friend I can be, support you through what ever it is, and be there, when noone else is, and when you are sad, please know that I would walk the length of Bicester, to come and give you a massive hug and make it all better.
I love you so much - Never ever forget that you have a friend in me.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment