1. My full name is Sophie Jade Grose
2. I have a thing for shoes - I have some shoes that are black with pink love hearts on :)
3. Im already struggling - and worrying at the prospect of having to write another 37 of these :/
4. My biggest wish is to have mind reading powers because that would make life a dam site easier
5. My greatest ambition is to be a teacher - and help others like I have been helped
6. I have a secret addiction to Alan Rickman -.- although its not even that secret any more
7.I have 4329 songs on my iTunes and 4081 on my iPod
8.Music elates me, I go crazy when listening to music in the house alone - dancing and singing around like a crazy thing
9. I dont like bananas but I love banana cake,
10. I have an allergy to some kinds of soap :(
11. I swear secretly im like a spy - I can find loads out about people just like that:)
12. I write a blog, that is so bloody depressing its unreal - but I like it :)
13. I have a list of things to do - but right now I am wasting time doing this.
14. I am went to South Africa
15. I always have either a hair band or elastic band around my wrist - they come in very useful
16. I love sixth form
17. I absolutely hate having cold feet it drives me insane
18. I can be an absolute bitch when I want to be - :)
19. I speak my mind - the majority of the time
20. Im like marmite - you either love me or hate me :)
21. I keep forgetting the numbers and its really annoying me
22. This morning I had to run to school because I was super super late :(
23. I absolutely hate mushrooms they remind me of dolphins - but I still eat them if they are put on my plate :S
24. I sometimes say and do the stupidest things - yesterday I thought my dog was flying past the window - it was a carrier
25. I am a worrier, I worry about everyone, anyone and everything- its a good cause
26. I have this huge phobia of snakes - have done ever since nursery when this man put a snake around my neck :S
27. Hate is a strong word - I use it only in a few special cases ima make a difference to what happened so it doesnt again
28. I like to talk quite a lot, but im actually quite shy, and lack a little bit of confidence over certain things
29. When given the chance I can be quite good at things
30. Sometimes I wish people wouldnt ask questions - lives by- "ask no questions, get told no lies"
31. I wish people knew the real me
32. I have a plan for everything, my wedding, funeral, names, houses - everything
33. If I could relive one day it would be the river boat cruise - it was too good
34. I know what I want in life - and im going to get there even if it kills me
35. When at school I actually loved it - half term soon
36. I joke about everything,
37. I never ever will go to bed on an argument, never
38. I can remember songs really well - but when it comes to something important I cant
39. In life I have idols, who I strive to be like
40. Chances are these 40 things werent all that great but o well it was fun - I enjoyed it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment