I love winter. More than summer. It brings a familiar warm feeling to my tummy, and makes everything seem okay.
Its nearly my birthday, and this year all im asking for is a hug, a cuddle and for everything to be okay for the next year. I dont want anything special -
If others are happy then I am too happy. Its Christmas after that, and this year im going to save really hard and this year, im only buying presents for a few people. But the presents I buy will be well worthy and show how much people mean to me.
Its not about presents. Christmas is a time of remembering the christian relgion. This is where I become inhumanely confused about religion, because I do not know what to believe, what is true. But does anyone truly?
So heres to the next few days, which will probably be a little tricky in places.
Always make good of a bad situation
No comments:
Post a Comment