Saturday, 29 October 2011

You went to bed without saying goodnight

All day youve been in this massive shit of a mood with me.
You shouted at me infront of my friends, twice,
and then whilst im sobbing locked in the bath room you walked up the stairs, banged the door down and told me I was selfish, told me I was horrible, threatened to throw my friends out.

It is my birthday.
Would it hurt you to be nice
just for one day
forget the shouting
forget the nastiness
and forget everything - not forever just one day.

I understand that you're hurting, but so I am.
A lot more than you realise.

I dont understand what i done wrong,
i really dont understand.

tell me, and  I will try my hardest to fix it I promise
but until I know then theres nothing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment