I dont have a diary, sometimes I wish I did, but I dont keep up with it, end up loosing it, or find that someone has read through it. In a way this here, is my diary, yet somehow I manage to miss out the bits that no one needs to know.
So these unimportant balls of information are running round my over tired mind, constantly popping to the surface. I have never told anyone completely all of it - because firstly, it would be far to embarrassing, and far to complicated. The happenings of a thirteen year old should not be that, and that is as far as I am going.
The older you get, the more you realise that shit happens, to everyone. And sitting back, observing the past few weeks, Ive noticed how different people react in different ways, how they deal with emotions, and all the other things in life that put us to the test.
Between writing this, watching television, and nattering on Facebook, Im attempting to write an essay, its not going to great, which is no surprise. So I should probably get on with that...
No comments:
Post a Comment