I cant tell you how I feel, because it hurts to much. I cant show you how I feel because its written on my diary. I cant make you understand because your just not the same any more.
You do this every time, every time I form a friendship, a proper friendship. When I am finally happy with my friends, you feel so insecure. Like I am trying to replace you - which in no way I am.
I wish you could understand. I wish you could get this. Because right now, I feel so alone. There isnt anyone I can talk to. No-one I trust enough with this, I cant even form the words.
I can never tell you about half the stuff that has happened because you would flid, i would be even more of a disappointment than I am today, right now.
Ive tried to be the perfect daughter, ive tried to be the best that I can be. But its just not me. Im not the goody goody. Im just me, soph, your baby girl. The same person I always have been. And I really have no idea what I have done what wrong. So maybe you could just tell me so that I can make it better.
Sorry, for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment