Friday, 26 August 2011

If you listen carefully...

If you listen carefully, if you listen hard enough you'll hear a little girl crying for her mum, she cant use the words to tell them what's wrong, yet as parents they should automatically knew.

There is just one strange thing with this picture, the baby girl, is trapped inside a teenagers body. Unable to use words, so crying in place of them seems the only option. She doesn't need feeding or changing, she doesn't need winding or a nap. All she wants is to be picked up and cuddled.

Maybe that was why I was crying this morning, not because I felt left out, not because you were shouting just because I needed a hug. And instead of getting it from you - I got it from someone else.

Its not the same any more.

Please remember this, or think of it because you don't read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment