Sunday, 14 August 2011

I want

I want to  tell you so bad, but I cant find the words to say. I want to be able to tell you its going to be okay, but im not sure its going to be. I want you to be okay. I want you to understand. I want you to be there. I want you to know that I am trying so hard, so so hard.


When I was small I would constantly chant the same verse "I want this, I want that" over and over again at the most random things. Things that had no meaning, no need and no importance to everyday life. Soon enough I became best friends with the phrase "I wants don't get"


For a 5 year old, this sentence was the dreaded repeated sentence, that meant shortly and simply no.

Now, I dont want things that are worth any money value. I just want things that mean something to me.

I just want things to be normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment