Thursday, 1 September 2011

Remember me, that girl that used to be your best friend,

A text,
A call,
A message,
An email,
or maybe,
even a knock on the door.

There is one person this summer who has bothered with me. Life teaches you many things, and it has just taught me that you can count your true friends on one hand - I know I certainly can.

What hurts me the most, is that you don't just forget me, you forget her too. When are you going to accept that she is part of the group too, and if you aren't willing to accept that, then you can count me out - because we come as a package - the two of us, or neither of us.

Stop moaning about fitting everyone in, she manages to juggle it and see her friends and her boyfriend, so why cant the rest of you.
This is utterly blatant now, and im sorry for this, and I will probably upset and cause so much shit to go down, but this has been bubbling under the surface for a long long time now. Hate me, that's fine, but dont hate her, she is the most amazing person. Don't forget to include her please, I dont care if you forget me, but dont forget her.
Because thats what happens - and it is really starting to grate with me now!






No comments:

Post a Comment