Monday, 22 August 2011

When I say this, I don't mean to sound jealous, harsh, or rude. Seeing you like that today broke my heart, clearly explained by the tears, watching you do that, lock yourself away - scared me a little but hearing you say that, hearing you say that really upset me and hurt me.

The words I have no friends escaped your mouth, whilst I was sat downstairs. Can you imagine how that feels? Sometimes I think the same and then I remember that I have you. Sometimes I feel like the loneliest person in the world, and then I look at Facebook, look at my phone, and realise that I have loads of people there for me. Loads of people that would listen.

I love you to pieces, more than you could ever possibly realise. I dont think you understand how much I love you. Which is why maybe you think you have no friends. I dont know what it is that I am doing wrong at the moment, but nothing seems to be right. Every word that came out of my mouth was wrong and it broke my heart to know that I wasn't helping , that I couldn't help, and it was, if anything, making it worse.

Im sorry that I couldnt have done anything, im sorry that i couldnt make it better, and im even sorrier that im not a good friend. Like I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment