Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I just get real stuck for words, for those who know me, they may think that is a ludicrous thing to say. Sophie - stuck for words. When I say stuck, I mean I write half a blog, stop, re read it and then delete it. I am adamant to post this one, and make it a good one at that.

I always get lost, distracted or end up trying to avoid finishing. I very rarely end up satisfied with what I have written and often end up scrapping it. Concious, self concious - Maybe, I know I am, I've been told enough times for me never to forget.

So as I am sat here, really late, really tired, slightly sick with make up everywhere I realise the important of just the smallest things. Listening to the top played in my play list, so many memories flood me. Good, bad, happy & sad.

Tonight was a brilliant night, just a simple shitty movie, but it was the company that made it all the best. My best friend, her mum, sister and neighbour. We just laughed our way through the night. And even though I felt hugely insecure and uncomfortable with the movie - due to the story line, I was able to look through that and enjoy the evening.

Music, music is my life, it can change my mood in seconds, can change what I am thinking, warm me up, calm me down, make it better, make me see sense or make me see worse things. Depending on the music it can change the day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment