I cannot tell you how much i hate being this far away, only limited to what i can and cant do, only saying words that dont make sense really - not being able to run to you and give you a big hug and make it all so much better.
I hate the fact that im sat here staring at a computer not knowing what is wrong - and what I need to do to help you.
I hate that I cant make it better.
but the thing i hate the most is knowing that your not okay, knowing you are sad and knowing that here, a gazillion miles away, I can do absolutely nothing.
I hope you read this.
You will know its for you, you always do, and you always tell me to not make them to do so technically this isnt but is at the same time. For outsiders this may seem unbelivably complicated but for us - just us two, it is normal, completely normal.
You are an amazing person, and you know it :) - you must never ever forget how special you are, and the things you done, not only for me but for other people too. It is a bitch of a world out there and you were sent to save me and others.
You put everyone first, and sometimes you forget about yourself, you are always moaning to me about how I dont put myself first and how i worry about everyone else too much and not myself but the same goes for you. You do the same. For once my darling girl - you need to go out and treat yourself.
You are perfect, no matter how much anyone tries to tell you that you are not. You are wonderful.
Yet, the most important thing, the thing in which I consider to be the greatest thing of all is that you accepted me as a friend - knew the baggage that i carried, in which put others off, you took me in, brightened me up, wiped away the tears and where there at the end of the day. You are my best friend. And without you - well the though gives me shivers.
I love you <3
No comments:
Post a Comment