Thursday, 22 September 2011

These words are my own

Take me away
Take me out
Let me scream
Let me shout

I'll end up crying 
On your shoulder 
You always were 
And always will be

Everything 
I never could be 
His little girl
Her darling gem

A broken heart
Pleases them
Your perfect lips 
Your perfect eyes 

See me here, now
But know I'll be gone
For my promise is broken
I wanted to belong 

I really cant
Explain it all 
Sit with you
And talk it through 

But talk to me
And make me listen
Ask me stuff
Make me answer 

I'm sorry for what I've done
And im sorry for what I do
I'll always remember you 
Forever yours, pulling through

The darkness that surrounded me
When the going got tough
And the minute particles of dust
That still frost the glass up

I'm looking in
I'm looking back
The person I am 
The person I was

All mingled into one
It was better when there was none
Not one person who even knew
The secret I hide from a few

Take a step back 
And look in my eyes 
Realise what I say
Is all just lies

No comments:

Post a Comment