Every-time I leave, every-time I walk down the alley, the corridor, the passage or what ever it may be called - I regret not saying it, asking it and mentioning it. There are so many things I have to say, want to say or even need to say. Im not sure which order that comes in but any order could be used I guess.
I could sit and tell you everything, not everything, but everything that has every mattered. Things that would shock you, a little. Surprise you a bit. Im not sure. Maybe you know already, can see through it all.
Ive been writing this blog in my head for days, not sure how to word it, not that you will ever read it. As far as I know you dont even know that I write a blog.
There is just one thing, that tears me up. Amongst the many others, this question stands out amongst. Replays and replays in my head. Is on the tip of the tongue each time I am with you. To many it wouldnt make sense. But the minute I say it, I think you'll understand. Ill think you will know where I am coming from.
"What did you think, when you found out"
No comments:
Post a Comment