I really wanted to write a long a meaningful blog, and for a long time I have written half but just deleted them because they haven't been right, haven't been good enough or I just simply got massive writers block.
Ive not had much inspiration, nothing really happened that caused me enough stress, enough pain or heaven forbid, enough tears that I need to blog about it. See I only really blog about the bad things, the bad things that happen.
Someone one told me that I was like a jug under a tap. That just kept filling up, and then one day, it just over flowed and I had to tell someone about all the stuff that was in my jug. At first it was confusing, and completely baffled me, but after, and trust me on this, a lot of thought, it started to make sense, and was a pretty good way of describing it.
Even now, nothing bad has really happened, just a lot of things have changed. People, routines, jobs, life. The list could go on and on. But for the past couple of day - it has really really got me down, and it has just suddenly hit me, that no matter how sad I get about it, how much it drags me down and makes me think horrible things and no matter how many tears I cry - its not going to change it. Nothing is, its just fate. Things happen for a reason, people change so you can learn to move on. Live by my own rules, my own advice and I am sure I would get a whole lot further.
No comments:
Post a Comment