Confusion.
Where is here?
Where is the destination in which so many people wish to reach, hope to reach yet somehow want to avoid at all costs.
When are you grown up? When are you an adult for real, not by what the government says but in reality, in feeling.
There are things, questions, that will never be answered.
Things that just cant be, because no-one knows the answer to the questions.
And some, some things that just wont be answered.
Where does life really begin?
When does it end?
Why am I here? What is it to achieve, why do I have to make mistakes, to make myself fell like this.
"Am I mad" will I ever know? How am I suppose to know.
Am I Okay? Will it all be okay,
what does the future hold?
What is happy?
How do I know what happy is?
When will the time be right?
And
Where,
Where is here?
No comments:
Post a Comment