Saturday, 28 May 2011

To My Girl Megan

Dearest Megan,
                      Firstly, thank-you for being you.  You are an amazing person who makes me smile so much by just being there. You make me laugh when you say funny things like “it is a conspiracy – we must be vigilant”. One of the many Meggie quotes in which will stay implanted within my mind for a very very very long time.
         I'm going to miss having you around, but do us proud and get your diploma baby! And then you can cook us all cakes for our birthdays ;) Don’t you dare begin to forget about us – follow your dreams, yes, make new friends, definitely but still keep in touch.
         I have so many amazing memories with you but the best one has got to be your face last night (Friday the 27th May 2011) when you walked into Pizza Hut and saw us all sat there – I can’t believe that you had no idea! I know I had a superb night – as did the others. So I sincerely hope that you did too – but to be honest your face showed it all!
         So, thank-you for the memories, the laughs, the jokes, the times you gave me your shoulder to cry on, the hugs, the “it will get better’s” and for just being you!
         Have a great time at college, keep in touch – and well here is to the future! And promJ
         All my love, forever and always,
         Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment