Friday, 20 May 2011

-A Girl Called Emily-

Emily Louise, 
The only person, I swear, who actually reads my blog. 
Sometimes you remind me of myself, with the way you laugh and joke about everything. I love you such a huge amount, and I love your hugs because they make me better.

I love the way you smile even when you're not okay. And the way you look in my eyes and ask if I really am okay! The way you know when something isn't right. Your motherly instincts. Your caring attitude towards anyone.

The times we've laughed together, the times I cried on your shoulder. The times when we smiled and waved, the times you were my doggy, the times we sung our hearts out at various parties and the times we couldn't stop laughing.

The times we've bitched, moaned, winged and wined about everything and anything. Time that I cant remember but are vaguely familiar within my mind.

And I don't think I say it enough, but you are an amazing person, an amazing friend and I love you lots - Never ever forget me - because I wont forget you.
Thankyou, for your support and everything <3

No comments:

Post a Comment