Wednesday, 25 May 2011

In Life

In life I have many ambitions, many rules in which I live by, and many things in which I must achieve to feel content and happy with myself and my life.
The main rule in which I live by is to support my friends when they are sad, and make them happy again.
To know that they are unhappy makes me sad to think that - to make sure they are okay reassures me.
Everyone is always telling me off saying I take to much on my shoulders but that's not true - I know they will come out the other side and with that take their problems with them.
Everyone has problems, each persons being unique to them - something in which no-one else knows about them. Only them - no best friends interfering, no worried parents nagging, no teachers telling you to tell your parents. Just yourself, and sometimes the realisation that no one else knows is such a great feeling - a secret kept only to yourself - and other times it a worrying and scary thought.

My friends are my world, and without them well I would be in such a sorry state of affairs, they know that.
They make me laugh so much - at the silliest of things and giggle at the most inappropriate moments.

We have 2 days left at school, and I'm not going to lie im actually really scared about sixth form as well as hugely excited, but saddened by the fact that not all of our group will be coming on with us.  So I know it wont be goodbye because we are too good a friend to just walk away without a second glance - but not having them there every day to smile and wave and scream the silliest thing like "its a conspiracy - we must be vigilant" it just wont be the same knowing that she is 40 miles down the road meeting new friends :(

To this blog, in which I poor my every thought, every feeling and every emotion into, I thank because it gives me such a positive feeling once I have finished.

There are four people on this planet, three of them do not know this blog exists and therefore shall never be able to read how grateful I am to them - but one day I will force them into reading it. Just for laughs, or kicks. But the fourth - I know she reads this, and I know she is probably reading this right now.

She is more like me that I think she realises - sometimes the thing she says remind me of myself, she makes me laugh, she gives me warm hugs and love, and blows me kisses and lets me be her doggy when we walk home and no matter how pissed off she is with me she never lets it show.
She loves me - but I love her more. I could keep writing and writing and writing about this girl who well I will tell you is one of my best est friends ever and I hope one day she will be my bridesmaid if i get married - and have children Aunty Em - it sounds great. And i hope even more that in years to come we can be ladies that lunch and go to posh places and have lunch and just live happily ever after like a fairy tale.

These people in which I openly speak about are amazing - and they should never, ever, ever forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment