Tuesday, 17 May 2011

-Friends-

This last school year - I've really learnt who my true friends are, and those who will continue to be my friends for the many years to follow.
This year has not been the easiest - especially for us - what with exam stress and sixth form applications and general bitchyness - but at the end of a stressful day there is always a friend there to make it all better -
No matter what the situation they can make me smile again.
This is my own little way of saying thank you to them - because without them I probably wouldnt be sat here right now writing away on this little blog -
You guys know who you are and those of you who know the story are blooming amazing and should be proud -

However in learning who my real friends are this year - I also feel like I have lost/ discovered that people aren't who I originally thought they were.

Support is what matters within friendships - I offer support to everyone and receive it in return
To my girlies - you are wonderful and I cannot wait for sixth form, thankyou for the laughs, the jokes, the smiles, the hugs, the It will be okay's, the support, your words but most of all for being so amazing, unique and caring.
To my guys, you guys are brilliant and you never ever ever fail to make me laugh -

So enough of this sickly sweet stuff - but to my friends - I raise my glass to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment