Just Another Day - But it wasn't
Today I've learned some hard lessons about myself, other people and life in general.
The most important thing which has crossed my mind today is the fact that I have some amazing friends - not all of them are aware of how much I adore them and I'm not about to start openly naming them but they are the best friends any one could have -
Everyone is stressed at the moment, teachers, students and parents - everywhere I turn there is another beady eye watching me and the next person. But exam stress is not an excuse - somewhere out there, closer than you realise is someone who needs you, needs your help and support - I myself ignored this - and now I'm hugely ashamed - I will never make up for this mistake but I can learn from it and today I've realised im not the only one struggling to sleep, not eating properly so from today on I ditch the selfish its all about me act and actually put myself out for others!!
No comments:
Post a Comment