Friday, 4 November 2011

Never forget how much I love you...

Never forget how much I love you, I know I dont say it as half as much as I should - but its true, the sheer admiration I hold for my darling baby girl is huge.
I look in your eyes, and I feel the pain you feel. I know how you are feeling and all I wanna do is make it better for you, wrap my arms around you and cradle you like you would a bubba and tell you its all gonna be okay - because deep deep down inside I know that - thats all you want.
It will be okay, but it will take time.
Today was a difficult day, seeing you cry was heart breaking - but knowing that it was letting all the shit out was a slight relief. Everyone tells me I worry too much, no. They are wrong, there is no such thing as too much. I dont care who it comes from - it could be the person whom I admire the most, the person who is the wisest, the greatest - I really do not care - There is no such things as worrying too much.
I cannot tell you how much I love you because there is no word that means big enough. And I cant show you because my arms just wont stretch that far.
But trust me its a lot and when I think about how close we are I get all cuddly inside.
You are my friend, my best buddy, my girlie but most of all my sister.
My lil sis, whom I love to the end of the world.
And when I look at you - I sometimes just see me.
There are so many things I want you to know,
like the fact that it will be okay.
But the most important thing is,
no matter how much lemonade we have to make because life throws up a bazillion and one lemons, I will always be stood right by your side - always. Right there, and even if im not physically there, I want to be mentally there. I will always be here for you - even if its only at the end of an email or a phone call, im always going to be listening.
And if there is something i can do - to make it all better, then ill be there - doing it.
"Its okay not to be okay" 
Please, im begging, remember that - dont feel you have to put a brave face on. Its not a fun game.

I love you so much words cannot even begin to describe it!
Always and forever,
Your biggest Sister,
Your Soph <3

No comments:

Post a Comment